by Jonathan Kittley
Getting a cheap first class flight is something that frequent flyers always seem to know. There are many ways to do this as a frequent flyer. Using your miles to upgrade is one of the reasons people are joining a frequent flyer club. But there are ways to get ahead and top out the list. Become an elite flyer and reap the rewards.
- Ask your frequent flyer customer service representative if there are any elite flyer challenges to bump you up the list. These often require you to fly a certain number of flights in a set time or fly out of certain cities. Although some airlines don’t offer this, it never hurts to just ask.
- Another tip for getting that cheap first class flight is to fly stand by. Well, it might not be a convenient idea for you, but sometimes it works. The problem is if you are on a deadline to travel, and whether or not anyone doesn’t use his seat in first class. This is not very high on the list to try but is still an option.
- Getting your cheap first-class flight will take a lot of organization and patience. Booking ahead will always help and showing up before your check-in time is a good way to start the process. Always be friendly. After all, the airline employees are just working people too, much like you.
- For an express jump to that cheap first-class flight, you will have to pay up. Joining the mileage club and airline members club is a great start. Use your miles to upgrade your seat whenever you can, and don’t forget to start early. A lot of airlines offer packages for early bookings. See what you can get and start there.
- Take the time to research your flights and choose the best route and airline for you at the time. Even if you have to travel to another departure city, it just might be your answer to getting that first-class seat you can afford.
Jonathan Kittley is the airline employee, and was interviewed on Free-flight-upgrades.com where you can learn all about cheap flights and free flight upgrades.
Article Source: http://www.Free-Articles-Zone.com